Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
The number of applications we receive for each program can affect processing times.
Some programs get a similar number of applications each month. Their processing times don’t change often.
Other programs get a different number of applications throughout the year. For some of these programs, you can only apply during certain times of the year. This can cause processing times to change often.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- What does my family sponsorship application status mean?
- Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account for my sponsorship application?
- Why have processing times changed for some applications types?
- How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
- Date modified: