How can I find a doctor to do my immigration medical exam?
Only a doctor we have approved can do the immigration medical exam. This doctor is known as a panel physician.
Use our list of approved panel physicians to find one closest to you. You cannot use your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list.
Other things you should know about panel physicians and the exam:
- You can choose a panel physician anywhere in the world, even in a different country from where you live.
- You must pay for the medical exam. The cost can differ from one doctor to another.
- Find out what you need to bring to your medical exam when you make an appointment with the panel physician.
Find out more about medical exams.
Answers others found useful
- How do I withdraw or delete my International Experience Canada profile?
- How do I sign my online visa or permit application?
- I have a question about a document I am asked to submit in my MyCIC. Who can I ask?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my International Experience Canada work permit application?
- What is a POE Letter?
- Date modified: