How can I find a doctor to do my immigration medical exam?
Only a doctor we have approved can do the immigration medical exam. This doctor is known as a panel physician.
Use our list of approved panel physicians to find one closest to you. You cannot use your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list.
Other things you should know about panel physicians and the exam:
- You can choose a panel physician anywhere in the world, even in a different country from where you live.
- You must pay for the medical exam. The cost can differ from one doctor to another.
- Find out what you need to bring to your medical exam when you make an appointment with the panel physician.
Find out more about medical exams.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an IRCC application?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- If my visa, work or study permit application is refused, will I have to give biometrics for my next application?
- I submitted my application with the old permanent residence fees. Will my application be rejected or returned?
- I submitted my application and paid the processing fee before April 30, 2020. I haven’t paid the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) yet. Do I pay the old or new RPRF fee?
- What is an application number?
- I received a letter from IRCC saying that my permanent residence application is incomplete. I paid the old fees already, but want to submit a new application. How do I pay my new permanent residence fees?
- Date modified: