My police certificate is not in English or French. Do I need to send a translation?
Yes. If your documents are not in English or French, you must send a translation from a certified translator with your application.
We don’t accept translations by family members.
Learn more about police certificates.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: