How do I correct an error on my immigration document?
If there is an error on your immigration document:
- complete a Request to Amend Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident Documents form, and
- send it to the Operations Support Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
An amendment will only be made if your document does not match the personal information in your entry passport.
Answers others found useful
- What should I do if my PR card has been lost, stolen or destroyed?
- I’ve lost my citizenship card/certificate. How do I replace it?
- How do I replace my Refugee Protection Claimant Document?
- Date modified: