How can I change my address or contact information for my immigration or citizenship application?
To change your address:
To change your contact information (email or phone number):
Use this Web form to update your email or phone number.
Don’t miss important information!
We may have tried to contact you using your old phone number, email or mailing address. Keep checking your old contact information until we update your application.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: