How do I replace an immigration document that has been lost, stolen or destroyed?
If your immigration document has been lost, stolen or destroyed:
- complete a Verification of Status or Replacement of an Immigration Document, and
- send it to the Operations Support Centre (OSC) in Ottawa, Ontario.
Answers others found useful
- What should I do if my PR card has been lost, stolen or destroyed?
- I’ve lost my citizenship card/certificate. How do I replace it?
- How do I replace my Refugee Protection Claimant Document?
- Date modified: