Can I get my permanent resident card processed urgently?
Yes, you will have to prove that you need urgent processing when you submit your application. Find out if you are eligible for urgent processing before you submit your request. If you don’t qualify, we will process your application normally.
If you already submitted your application, you can request that we process it urgently depending on its status.
If you are outside Canada and want to come back, learn how to re-enter Canada without a PR card.
Answers others found useful
- What happens if my PR card expires while I am outside Canada?
- I’m a new permanent resident of Canada. Do I need to apply for a PR card?
- How long will it take to process my PR card?
- I need to leave Canada and I do not have a PR card. Can I later re-enter Canada?
- How do I renew my PR card?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: