How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
Most processing times show how long it took to process applications in the past and are updated weekly.
These permanent resident programs have estimated processing times for new applications and are updated monthly:
- Sponsoring a parent or grandparent
- Economic immigration
- Provincial Nominees (excluding Express Entry)
- Skilled Workers (Quebec)
- Start-up visa
- Humanitarian and compassionate cases
The following programs show a commitment and are updated when new commitments are set:
- Electronic travel authorization (eTA)
- International Experience Canada (IEC)
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- Express Entry
- Federal Skilled Trades
- Federal Skilled Workers
- Provincial Nominees
- Canadian Experience Class
- Sponsoring a spouse or a common-law or conjugal partner
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: