What is a complete application package?
Help us improve our service!
It looks like you’re eligible to participate! Please email us at IRCC.CEPierSIX-PilierSIXEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to tell us what time zone you’re in, and when you’re available. Please use the subject line ‘Improving a Tool-APR’ in your email. We’ll reply and schedule a remote session that’s convenient for you.
No worries. We really appreciate your time!
Unfortunately, you don’t meet the criteria for the tool we’re testing, but we really appreciate your time!
Your application package is complete when you have:
- answered all of the questions on the application form, and
- submitted all the necessary documents along with your application.
If you forget to send a document, your application may be returned to you, the processing of your application may be delayed, or your application may be refused.
To find out what you need to submit with your application:
- read the instruction guide and the application package that includes the paper application forms you need to fill out, or
- use the Come to Canada tool to find out if you’re eligible to apply and to get a personalized document checklist that provides you with a list of documents you need to submit, according to your specific situation.
- If what you’re applying for involves travel to Canada
- check the COVID-19 travel restrictions and exemptions to find out about any additional documents you may need to provide
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: