Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Which visa office processes applications for permanent residence for privately sponsored refugees?

That depends on which country a sponsored refugee is coming from. The Centralized Processing Office in Winnipeg can let you know which visa office will process your application. You can also consult this list of visa offices.

See also Checking Processing Times questions

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: