Are resettled refugees allowed to go to university?
Yes, they may attend university. Resettled refugees are permanent residents on arrival and have all the rights of other permanent residents.
Answers others found useful
- Who is eligible for sponsorship under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program?
- Who can sponsor a refugee?
- How long does it take before a privately sponsored refugee gets to Canada?
- Who decides whether a refugee can be sponsored and resettled?
- What kind of support do government-assisted refugees get?
- Date modified: