How do I confirm that my Express Entry profile is complete?
To confirm that you profile is complete:
- Go to the “Express Entry profile” page
- Click the “Continue form” button for the section with the status “in progress”
- Verify that all circles to the right have a green check mark in them.
If one section displays a progress bar instead of a green check mark, open the section and complete the missing information.
- Click the “save and exit” button to save your changes and return to the “Express Entry profile” page.
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: