There is no National Occupation Classification (NOC) code on my work permit. What should I put in my Express Entry profile?
If there is no National Occupational Classification (NOC) code on your work permit, you should find and use the NOC code of the job you are currently doing in Canada.
Answers others found useful
- What do you mean by Primary Occupation?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- I have a job offer but the system says I need to register in Job Bank. Why?
- I am working in Canada on a valid work permit. Does this count as a job offer?
- I am working in Canada on a post-graduation work permit. Do I need a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- Can I count work experience that was part of my education toward the work requirement?
How to videos
- Date modified: