Why are the requirements for provincial nominees different under Express Entry?
To qualify for Express Entry, candidates need to meet the requirements of 1 of the 3 federal programs it covers. This also applies to provincial nominees when going through Express Entry.
If you already have a nomination from a province or territory, find out how to apply through Express Entry as a provincial nominee.
If you started the nomination process before January 1, 2015, you should contact the province or territory to find out what to do next.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: