Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I have committed an offence and suspect or know that I am inadmissible to Canada. Should I still apply for an eTA?

Yes. Your application provides you the opportunity to explain your situation. If your eTA application is denied, a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) may be considered to allow you to travel to Canada.

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: