I have committed an offence and suspect or know that I am inadmissible to Canada. Should I still apply for an eTA?
Yes. Your application provides you the opportunity to explain your situation. If your eTA application is denied, a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) may be considered to allow you to travel to Canada.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
How to videos
- Date modified: