I must travel to Canada for exceptional circumstances. Can I get my eTA on an urgent basis?
When you apply, indicate in detail on the application the urgent and/or compelling reason for your travel. This information will be considered when your application is processed. However, most applicants will receive a confirmation within minutes.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
How to videos
- Date modified: