How do I withdraw my Express Entry profile?
To withdraw your profile:
- On the main page of your account, go to the section “View the applications you submitted”
- Click on the orange “Withdraw profile” button
- Under the heading “What would you like to do today?” below the “Warning!” text, click on the orange “Continue” button.
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: