Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Who can represent me on my citizenship application?

If your citizenship application is received after June 10, 2015, any paid representatives you may have hired must be authorized to do so. This would include members of the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants, lawyers or notaries including paralegals and students at law.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

  • Discover Canada Study Guide

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: