My application for an eTA was refused. Is there a way I can appeal?
You can ask the Federal Court of Canada to review the decision related to your application. To do so, a lawyer must apply for judicial review on your behalf.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
How to videos
- Date modified: