Can more than one person, including dependents, be included in an eTA application?
No. Each person must submit a separate eTA application. If your child or children appear on your passport, a separate eTA application must be submitted for each child.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date modified: