Can a business or agency organizing charter flights to Canada for tour groups get eTAs for their clients?
No, group applications are not possible. Travellers from eTA-required countries who fly to or transit through Canada, whether through regular airline or chartered group, are expected to have an eTA.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
How to videos
- Date modified: