Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

If I have an immigration loan, how can I make my payments?

You can pay:

  • by personal cheque;
  • by certified cheque;
  • by postal or money order;
  • by credit card;
  • directly at participating financial institutions; or
  • through internet banking

Cheques, postal orders and money orders must be made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada.”

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: