Is there a file size limit for documents I upload to my account?
Yes. The file size limit varies depending on which online application account you use.
- If your file is too big, there are ways to reduce its size.
|Online account type||File size limit (per file)|
|IRCC secure account||4 MB|
|IRCC Portal||2 MB|
|Online citizenship application||2 MB|
|Asylum portal||4 MB|
|Permanent Residence Portal||4 MB|
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: