What file formats can I upload to my account?
The file formats you can upload depend on which online account you use.
|Online account type||Accepted file types|
|IRCC secure account||.jpg, .png, .doc, .tiff, .pdf|
|IRCC Portal||.jpg, .png, .doc, .docx, .tiff, .pdf|
|Online citizenship application||.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .tif, .tiff, .pdf|
|Asylum Portal||.jpg, .png, .tiff, .doc, .docx, .pdf|
|Permanent Residence Portal||.pdf (for application forms and supporting documents), .jpg, .jpeg, .doc, .docx, .png|
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: