How do I get education points for Express Entry if I have 2 or more degrees or diplomas?
To get full points for having more than 1 credential:
- at least 1 of the credentials must be for a program of 3 or more years in length
- you need a valid educational credential assessment (ECA) for each credential
Note: The order that you complete your credentials in does not affect points.
Fill in all fields in the Education history section in your profile. When you’re done, click Save and add. After you do:
- the details you entered about your study period will be saved to the table below the Save and add button
- the fields will go blank and you can add another study period
- make sure to add all study periods you want us to assess for points
- Each educational credential needs its own row in the Education history table.
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: