How do I upload more supporting documents after I have already submitted my online application for permanent residence through Express Entry?
Once you submit your online application for permanent residence, you can’t send more documents through your account unless we ask for them.
If we ask for a document, you’ll get a message in your account.
To upload a document:
- Sign in to your account.
- Under “View the applications you submitted” click on “Check full application status.”
- Under “Details about your application status” click on “View submitted application.”
- On this page, you can upload the additional document the same way you uploaded the others when you first applied.
If you need to send documents that we didn’t ask for (for example, an updated Travel History form), go to our Web form and follow the instructions.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: