Can I ask to only be considered for one of the programs under Express Entry?
No. Under Express Entry, the system will find which programs you qualify for based on the answers you give in your profile. If you qualify for more than one program, we will decide which one to issue the invitation to apply under.
You can choose to decline an invitation to apply if it is not under the program you were interested in. But, if you do this, there is no guarantee that you will be invited again under a different program.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: