I have to submit documents for my eTA application. How can I find out what documents I need to provide?
To know what documents you need to submit, you must first:
- register for a GCKey,
- register for an account, and
- link your eTA application to your account.
Once you complete these three steps, you will be able to view the message in your account that lists the document(s) you need to submit. Do not submit your documents by email.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
- What’s the difference between a visitor visa and a visitor record?
- Do I need to apply for both a visitor visa and an eTA?
How to videos
- Date modified: