Is there a way for clients to confirm the status of their eTA?
Yes, your clients can confirm their status by using the eTA check status tool.
The Government of Canada will also send email updates to the email address provided on the eTA application form. These emails will:
- acknowledge receipt of their application,
- provide an update and instructions if additional information is needed,
- confirm the final decision about their eTA application.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date modified: