Can I use my email address when I apply for an eTA on behalf of a client?
Yes. However, if you enter your email address in the Contact Details section, you will receive all emails from the Government of Canada about your client’s application. You will continue to receive these emails for the period the eTA is valid (up to 5 years).
If you enter your client’s email, the Government of Canada will email them directly.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
How to videos
- Date modified: