What happens if I entered the wrong passport number on my client’s eTA application form?
If your client reviews the approval email and confirms that the passport number is not correct, you must complete a new application.
Note: The Government of Canada will send email updates to the email address provided on the eTA application form. These emails will include the passport number that the eTA application is linked to. Be sure to confirm that the passport number in this correspondence is correct. If the passport number is not correct, you will need to submit a new eTA application with the correct passport number.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
How to videos
- Date modified: