How long can a client stay in Canada with their eTA?
Normally, visitors are allowed to stay in Canada for up to six months. However, the border services officer at the Canadian port of entry will authorize the period of time your client can stay in Canada. The officer will stamp or write on your client’s passport the length of time.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
- What’s the difference between a visitor visa and a visitor record?
- Do I need to apply for both a visitor visa and an eTA?
How to videos
- Date modified: