If you return my application, will I get a refund?
Yes, you will get a refund if we return your application. We will return your application if:
- it was incomplete
- It was received before the program re-opened
- the program was full
Refunds can take up to six weeks to complete. If you’ve been waiting longer, submit a refund request.
NOTE: the biometrics fee is not refundable.
Answers others found useful
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- If my visa, work or study permit application is refused, will I have to give biometrics for my next application?
- I submitted my application with the old permanent residence fees. Will my application be rejected or returned?
- I submitted my application and paid the processing fee before April 30, 2020. I haven’t paid the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) yet. Do I pay the old or new RPRF fee?
- Date modified: