Which applications can I link to an online account?
By linking an application to your online account, you can get more detailed status updates. We’ll send all of your messages about your application to your online account. You’ll need to create an account if you don’t already have one.
The following applications can be linked to an online account:
- Interim Federal Health Program
- Permanent residence
- Agri-Food Pilot
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- High skilled program
- Intermediate skilled program
- International graduate program
- Canadian Experience Class
- In-Canada live-in caregivers
- Caring for children
- Caring for people with high medical needs
- Express Entry profile
- Family sponsorship (excluding applications to become a sponsor)
- Federal skilled trades
- Federal skilled worker
- In-Canada protected persons and convention refugees
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Quebec entrepreneurs
- Quebec investors
- Quebec-selected skilled worker
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
- Self-employed persons (including Quebec)
- Start-up visa
- Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway (TR to PR Pathway)
- Permanent residence card
- Temporary residence
- International Experience Canada (IEC)
- Study permit and extension
- Visitor visa
- Visitor record
- Work permit and extension
More programs will be added at a later date.
Answers others found useful
- Why was I locked out when I tried to link my application?
- When trying to link my application to my online account, it says there are no matches. What’s going on?
- What happens after I link my application to my online account?
- Why are there differences between the status I see in the Check application status tool (CAS) and in my account?
Form and guide
- Date modified: