Which applications can I link to an IRCC secure account?
By linking an application to your secure IRCC online account, you can get more detailed status updates.
- Once your application is linked, we’ll send all of your messages about your application to your IRCC secure account.
- If you don’t already have an account, you’ll need to first create a secure IRCC account, then link your application.
The following applications can be linked to a secure IRCC online account:
- Interim Federal Health Program
- Permanent residence
- Agri-Food Pilot
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- High-Skilled Program
- Intermediate-Skilled Program
- International Graduate Program
- Atlantic Immigration Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Home Child Care Provider Pilot
- Home Support Worker Pilot
- In-Canada live-in caregivers
- Caring for children
- Caring for people with high medical needs
- Express Entry profile
- Family sponsorship (excluding applications to become a sponsor)
- Federal skilled trades
- Federal skilled worker
- In-Canada protected persons and convention refugees (excluding dependants’ applications)
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Quebec entrepreneurs
- Quebec investors
- Quebec-selected skilled worker
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
- Self-employed persons (including Quebec)
- Start-up visa
- Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway (TR to PR Pathway)
- Permanent resident card
- Temporary residence
- International Experience Canada (IEC)
- Study permit and extension
- Visitor visa
- Visitor record
- Work permit and extension
More programs will be added at a later date.
If your application isn’t available to be linked to an IRCC secure account, use the Check application status tool or check application processing times.
Answers others found useful
- Why was I locked out when I tried to link my application?
- When trying to link my application to my online account, it says there are no matches. What’s going on?
- What happens after I link my application to my online account?
- Why are there differences between the status I see in the Check application status tool (CAS) and in my account?
Form and guide
- Date modified: