I live in St. Pierre and Miquelon and am a citizen of France. I want to travel to Canada by air. Do I need an eTA?
You do not need an eTA to:
- enter Canada directly from St. Pierre and Miquelon by air, or
- to return to St. Pierre and Miquelon if you only visited Canada.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date modified: