How does a third-party language test help me with my immigration process?
First, you will know ahead of time whether or not your language abilities qualify to immigrate to Canada under one of these programs.
Second, you will get an objective, realistic assessment of your language ability. The test will also reveal areas where you could improve.
A third-party language test is the most efficient way to have your language skills assessed. This helps us to process applications more quickly.
Also, many regulatory bodies and industries will need you to have language testing. Taking the test gets you one step closer toward getting a job in Canada.
Note: Completing an Express Entry profile is the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker. Completing an Express Entry profile does not guarantee that you will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence. An Invitation to Apply for permanent residence will be based on your score and rank in the Express Entry pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: