How can I get a copy of my receipt after paying my fees?
There are different ways to get a copy of your receipt depending on how you paid and applied.
- applied online: sign in to your account and select Check status and messages. Your receipt number will be in your submission confirmation message.
- paid online for a paper application: we will email you a copy of your receipt. To get copies of your past receipts login to your online payment account and select View all receipts from the menu bar.
- paid at a bank in Canada: you must contact the bank you paid with to see if they have a copy of your receipt.
- paid online for an eTA or through the Employer Portal: your receipt is only available on the receipt screen immediately following your payment. You cannot get another copy of your receipt after you leave the receipt screen.
- paid any other way: use the web form to request a copy of your receipt. This includes if you paid at a bank outside Canada, with a bank draft, money order or pre-authorized credit card form.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- If my visa, work or study permit application is refused, will I have to give biometrics for my next application?
- I submitted my application with the old permanent residence fees. Will my application be rejected or returned?
- I submitted my application and paid the processing fee before April 30, 2020. I haven’t paid the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) yet. Do I pay the old or new RPRF fee?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: