Can I pay my fees at a bank in Canada?
In most cases, no. The payment receipt form (IMM 5401) used to pay at a bank in Canada is no longer available. If you already have one that was stamped by your bank before March 31, 2016, you can still use it to pay at any time.
Otherwise, you must pay your fees online.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: