If I need the documents I mailed in, how will you return them to me if IRCC isn’t using Canada Post mail services?
If you want us to return your documents to you before Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada resumes using Canada Post mail service, you can provide us with a prepaid envelope from an alternate courier supplier. You must include your case-related details so we can retrieve your file. The unused pre-paid Canada Post envelope you included with your application will be returned to you.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: