Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

If I need the documents I mailed in, how will you return them to me if IRCC isn’t using Canada Post mail services?

If you want us to return your documents to you before Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada resumes using Canada Post mail service, you can provide us with a prepaid envelope from an alternate courier supplier. You must include your case-related details so we can retrieve your file. The unused pre-paid Canada Post envelope you included with your application will be returned to you.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Glossary term

Date modified: