I submitted the documents for my eTA application but I haven’t heard anything yet. Can I still travel to Canada?
No. eTA is a mandatory entry requirement. You should not travel to Canada until a decision is made on your application.
If you are leaving for Canada soon, you may want to reschedule your flight.
If you decide to travel to Canada while your application is still being assessed, you will be prevented from boarding your flight to Canada.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
How to videos
- Date modified: