I don’t see the option to upload documents in my account, even though IRCC has asked for it. What do I do?
If you don’t see the option to upload documents in your account, tell us through the IRCC Webform.
Don’t forget to:
- select the type of application you’re submitting,
- provide as many details as possible about the problem you had, and
- include screen shots.
Don’t send in multiple forms to report your issue, as it can slow down our review of the requests.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: