Why do I need an offer of employment number if I’m applying for a Working Holiday work permit?
When you filled out your International Experience Canada (IEC) profile, you said that you have a job offer in Canada. That’s why you’re being asked in the form for an offer of employment number and other details about your employer in Canada.
To complete this part of the application, follow these steps:
- Type “A9999999” in the offer of employment number field.
- Select “No” to the question “Has your employer paid the Employer Compliance fee?”
- Type “Non-applicable – Working Holiday” into the employer address fields.
Answers others found useful
- How do I withdraw or delete my International Experience Canada profile?
- How do I sign my online visa or permit application?
- I have a question about a document I am asked to submit in my MyCIC. Who can I ask?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my International Experience Canada work permit application?
- What is a POE Letter?
How to videos
- Date modified: