I am in the Express Entry pool. How do I find out what programs I am eligible for?
Find out which programs you’re eligible for by using these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to the section “View the applications you submitted.”
- Click on “Check full application status.”
- Scroll down to the section called “What am I eligible for?”
- The programs are listed in the table. Beside each one, under Details, it will say “met’ or “not met.”
- If it says “met,” that means you’re eligible for that program.
You may be eligible for more than one program. Find out more about eligibility.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: