I was invited to submit an application to sponsor my parents and grandparents. What do I do next?
If we emailed you an invitation to sponsor your parents or grandparents, follow the steps sent in the email.
Make sure you:
- read the instruction guide and complete the application package
- pay your fees
- send us your complete application
We must receive your complete application package before the deadline specified in your invitation. This mean we have received the application before this date.
Avoid using outdated forms: don’t prepare your application before you get an invitation.
Your application will be returned to you if:
- it’s incomplete
- fees are missing
- we receive it past the deadline specified in your email
- you weren’t invited to apply
- we can’t match the information in your application with the information you provided in your interest to sponsor form
Answers others found useful
- How will I know if I was invited to apply to sponsor my parents and grandparents?
- How can I show proof of income to sponsor my parents and grandparents?
- Date modified: