What browsers can I use to pay online?
To pay online for a paper application, you need one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Google Chrome 30 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 27 or higher
- Safari 8 or higher
If you are having issues paying online, update your browser to the latest version and try again.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: