When do I have to make my first immigration loan payment?
The first payment is due one year and one month after you arrive in Canada.
For example, if your arrival date is April 15th, 2018, then your first payment will be due on May 15th, 2019.
Answers others found useful
- If I have an immigration loan, how can I make my payments?
- My last payment does not appear on my immigration loan statement. Why is that?
- I no longer receive immigration loan statements. Why is that?
- Where do I find my PAYEE number on my immigration loan statement?
- What happens if I do not make my loan payments?
- Is there a maximum loan amount?
- Is a 19-year covered under the principal applicant’s loan?
- Can asylum seekers (those who make a refugee claim in-Canada) get an immigration loan?
- How long will I have to repay my loan?
- When will I receive my immigration loan statement?
- Date modified: