How do I change my GCKey password?
You can change your password after you sign in using GCKey. To change your password, you need to enter your current password and then create and confirm a new password.
Your password must:
- be between 8 and 16 characters
- have at least
- 1 upper case letter
- 1 lower case letter
- 1 number
- not have 3 or more consecutive characters from your username
You can also change your password if you forgot it.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date modified: