What if I no longer want to use my GCKey?
If you no longer want to use your GCKey, you can revoke it:
- Sign into your account
- Choose the “Revoke your GCKey” button in the options menu
- Enter your current password to confirm that you want to revoke your GCKey
Remember: When you revoke your GCKey, you will not be able to use it for any Government of Canada service.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date modified: